We generally don’t ask for a bond, but when we do it is of course refundable, subject to the normal conditions.
We have a variety of options including direct debit, credit card, cash, cheque or money order, Centrepay or B-PAY.
You can pay it all up front, but usually accounts are paid fortnightly or monthly.
If you purchas an item in the first six months of hire we cancel your contract and give you a 100% rent rebate that goes towards the purchase price.
A payment is generally made on delivery of the goods, but we can arrange alternatives.
Certainly. We have many clients on the Centrepay system.
Yes, provided you are happy to take responsibility for the goods yourself.
There is no obligation to buy, at the end of your contract period you can retun the goods, upgrade or keep renting. After 36 months no further payments are payable.
In most cases delivery and pick-up are free within the Perth Metro area.
Yes, we will happily send our representatives to collect the goods and provide you with a replacement.
Usually we will be able to deliver to the Perth metro area within one business day.
Providing it is normal wear and tear, or breakdown it is covered by All-Set. However damage caused by the renter is their responsibility. Damage charges are unusual.
Yes! We can organise your direct debit to fit with your payday.
Invoices are available, but they are not standard procedure and you will need to specify this option.
Yes, we have even better rates for long-term contracts.
If you ask for a new one, this can be done on a 12 month rental. Generally on shorter term rentals we provide goods in as-new condition.
There is no minimum rental time before you can buy, as long as you buy in the first six months of hire. you get a full rent rebate towards the purchase.
Nothing if you talk to us. Otherwise you will receive reminder letters and phone calls incurring nominal additional costs. If we can’t make contact in a reasonable time we will visit you at further cost.
No- it is your responsibility to organise pick up. We have no idea when you will have finished with the goods.
So what makes us so special?
- We have a large range of what you need. From our quality white goods, entertainment equipment and furniture to our great exercise equipment, computers and coffee machines, if you need it, chances are we have it.
- Need it fast? Next working day delivery will not be a problem and if you phone early we will try to get it to you today.
- Flexible payment arrangements. We have many payment options to make you life a little easier by organizing B Pay, direct debit, credit card, or Centrepay or if you prefer you can pay by cash cheque or money order.
- What can I do with my old washer? We will be happy to move or remove your old appliances.
- Don’t want to be waiting around the house all day. We communicate!
- We can phone you 30mins or an hour before we arrive, and/or give you an estimated time at the beginning of the day.
- Our prices are more than competitive and we quote you the full cost up front, so there is no need to worry about any “extras” when we arrive.
- Don’t want to be locked in to contract for years. We tailor to suit your needs whether you need it for short term, e.g. an extra fridge over Christmas or as long as you need.
- Just moved in? We can help with any of those little jobs that will help to get you settled. We carry extra light globes, tap washers and can light that water heater- so relax we are here to help make you life just that little bit easier.
- What if it breaks down? That one of the great things about renting with All-Set, you never have to worry about break downs again. If it breaks down we will fix or replace it…Quick.
- Our friendly helpful staff are second to none.